First of all I’d like to thank http://lightningpen.com for awarding me the One Lovely Blog Award!
It’s really nice to know that people are enjoying reading my blog and especially my novel In That Other Dimension, so thanks for the comments and encouragement. Keep them coming 🙂
Anyway, in order to accept the award, I have to tell you seven things about myself.
1) I have all my best ideas when I’m asleep
2) I know that Wolverhampton is the greatest city in the world (contrary to most of my blog this is a non-fictional statement)
3) I once got 37 out of 10 for a story I wrote at school (re-writing this as a children’s book is on my list of things to do). Like the rest of my writing, it has a fairly imaginative storyline!
4) I am one of the four developers of the game “Fish, Octopus, Shark.” Blog is in progress to introduce this to the world.
5) My first ever gig was co-headlined by Marilyn Manson and Metallica (and is still to be beaten!)
6) I like to include private jokes in my writing that few people except for myself will notice or understand. It makes me laugh
7) My first ever karaoke song was “Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)”. I was badass.
I’m nominating the following blogs for this same award. They are all blogs which I do read and enjoy, so keep up the good work everyone! If you do wish to accept the award, the rules for this new group of nominees are as follows:
1. You have to thank the person who nominated you on their blog to receive your honor.
2. You have to tell 7 things about yourself and human canoe counts!
3. You have to nominate 15 blog’s and then tell them of their nomination!
Well done to you all.